What was the longest time that you had the skunk on you?

N
ninja2010
fs - i might just take you up on that... i just need to catch some fish.

O
osmosis
The longest I had skunk around was last year when I was hitting those little busturds with a 12guage.
The nasty things set up camp under my barn, and I didn't appreciate that very much.
When you shoot a skunk with a 12guage it smells like a thousand tires on fire for a week...

Last edited by a moderator:
F
Fishtopher
AAAaaaahhhhh! lmao!:lol::clap:

N
ninja2010
osmosis said:
When you shoot a skunk with a 12guage it smells like a thousand tires on fire for a week...

that is too funny :lol::lol::lol:

K
Kodiak
osmosis said:
The longest I had skunk around was last year when I was hitting those little bastards with a 12guage.
The nasty things set up camp under my barn, and I didn't appreciate that very much.

OOOOHHHH NOOOOO!!!!! Bet you won't do that again:lol: back of the head with a 22!

A
ArcticAmoeba
Thats only if they are runnin away! The ones around my pastures are cocky lil buggars. Have some friggin attitude if I've ever seen Skunk 'tude. Stand up, and taunt me will you! Little turds. I can't get rid of my recurring, resident skunk family often enough, but I still catch a couple fish!;):lol:

B
BIG D
When the moon is full and the water is low you can sneak down to the waters edge and hear them laughing at all of us. Them humans don't know that when they walk in the river we know were they are and we wait in deep poles for them to pass, so indeed to catch a steel head is to think like a steel head and fish them deep pools of water.