What type of lures?

Gunga
Gunga
What type of lures should i use for jetti fishing. im going tomorrow and i want know what type or if any lures would work out there. oh and does anybody know if they make soft plastics molded like sand shrimp. any info would be helpful. Thanks
Tyler

T
the_intimidator03
They do make some soft plastics similar to shrimp, as for sand shrimp i dont know, you can use jigheads with grub body or other soft plastics, ive had luck using spoons similar to steelies. It all depends what you are targeting and where at you will be. Personally for me when it comes to jetties i use bait.

C_Run
C_Run
Hoochies or soft plastics on a jig head are great for rockfish and lingcod. Try different colors. Use baits for greenling and perch.

B
Bad Tuna
White curly tail jigs are tops. I also catch a lot of fish on a bobber and sandshrimp, clam neck etc. works great and I dont lose many rigs.

P
Phil_Bud
What you fishing for?

Gunga
Gunga
i will be trying for any fish really. Its goignto be my first time fishing OFF of a jetti. It will be a new experience.

T
Troutier Bassier
Get Gulp! Alive sand shrimp and just rig those normally as you would bait. 2oz weight is fine.