WestSalish Pond Bass and Crappie report

Well went out for a few hours with my girlfriend and we had a blast. Caught a dozen Black Crappie and saw about 5 good size Bass out there. I image when the water warms up a little more the Bass will be more willing to play a bit.

By the way it was on the east side of the pond if your coming in from the front.

Well went out for a few hours with my girlfriend and we had a blast. Caught a dozen Black Crappie and saw about 5 good size Bass out there. I image when the water warms up a little more the Bass will be more willing to play a bit.

By the way it was on the east side of the pond if your coming in from the front.
were u at the west pond or east pond? i was out there last week and struck out :( will hit it next week probably.

If you caught Crappie and saw Bass you were on the East side. The west side is stocked with trout. I have seen people be successful from the fences on both sides of the boundaries of the private property.

If you caught Crappie and saw Bass you were on the East side. The west side is stocked with trout. I have seen people be successful from the fences on both sides of the boundaries of the private property.

there is private boundaries there now? i remember attending reynolds middle right there and crossing the football field and hopping the fence, crossing the bus barn and getting stashed pole/tackle box out of the brush and fishing all day there. now its surrounded by yuppies :mad::(:mad: i feel like screaming...

O boy.... i am looking for a place to catch cat fish ... are there any in salish pond? the bass sound good.....i also would like to bring my dog with me is that ok there....i have never been there and i know it is on Glisen but what is the cross road....can you fish year around or what...does anyone know....

Welcome to OFF apollo... :D I havent heard of cats in either of the salish ponds, but I think there is something like a cat on the east side. Its getting cold for bass, but the steels are gonna come in soon. :D

I've seen both bass and crappies in West Salish. But you'll see lots more in East Salish. I have yet to catch any bass out of there. That may be today's project.

Top Bottom