Went to the boat show and came home with some coho

B
BobbiDollPDX
It was crazy on the Columbia today. There were so many boats you would have sworn you were at a boat show.

I went 2 for 3. Landed a couple of Coho but one of them was a nice size native and had to let it go. Lost a Chinook pretty close to the boat which sucked but the guys on the boat did better. (If you want a good laugh, take a look at my t-shirt)

There was a Jack which went back to grow up a little, a 15 pounder and the big guy of the day was 21.5.

Oh and when we put in at the dock, the ODFW lady said some jerk kept a native Coho.

W
wormosa
GOOD job bobbi doll, it was crazy out there today wasn't it OMG

T
Thuggin4Life
NIce catch!

L
lilsalmon
good job!!!!!.....gonna have to find me a man and a boat...or a woman and a boat....or just a boat......cute tee. I NEED A SALMON!!!!!

W
wormosa
good job!!!!!.....gonna have to find me a man and a boat...or a woman and a boat....or just a boat......cute tee. I NEED A SALMON!!!!!
how you doin? lol

C
cddunn
You're gonna need a bigger...freezer.

L
lilsalmon
how you doin? lol

you mean as far as man, woman, boat or salmon????? nada I need to do what BobbiDoll is doing....she be slaying the biguns....

T
Throbbit _Shane
nice fish! and shirt

W
wormosa
lol all i can say

B
BobbiDollPDX
you mean as far as man, woman, boat or salmon????? nada I need to do what BobbiDoll is doing....she be slaying the biguns....

I think that was his Joey from Friends pick up line :lol:

Raincatcher
Way to go Bobbi! Your freezer must be bursting. :lol: Love that T...must turn some heads. :clap:
Hey Rose,I have a 22' boat that will get you where you need to get at warp speed...:lol: watch for it in the sell section.

B
bigsteel
way to go bobbidoll,,,,,,you know how to get it done out there:clap::clap::clap:

B
bigdog
Nice work Bobbi. Making some of us a little jealous out here with out the boats. Waiting for them fish to hit the rivers up this way.

B
BearlyAwake
Way to go Hooker.....
We spent most the day saturday by Columbia City and saw lots caught...
Goin back again and again...
You sure know how to catch em girl...
Mac

H
Hawk
She's a reel beauty Bobbi,
Great Job.

:clap::clap:

W
wormosa
i think it was meant as a joke and she did not get it

troutdude
Very nice job PDXHOOKER! LOL

Sweet looking fish.

Did the ODFW lady, ticket the knot head for baggin' the nate???

P.S. Time to roast some fillets over a cracklin' fire...and some MARSHMELLOWS!

L
lilsalmon
Way to go Bobbi! Your freezer must be bursting. :lol: Love that T...must turn some heads. :clap:
Hey Rose,I have a 22' boat that will get you where you need to get at warp speed...:lol: watch for it in the sell section.

Awesome Barb!!!! When you sell it let me know and I will bum a ride with the buyer....:lol: :lol: unemployment doesn't even allow me to put gas in the lawnmower....

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Will be rambling around the house for awhile and giving the fish a break.

G
Growbug
Nice nice fish.. wanting to make joke about T shirt and nice lady holding fish, but can't keep brain clean!