went to detroit this weekend

F

fishhunter28

so I went on sat did not get to fish sat seting up camp with my two boys 3 and 4 years old urgggg there a hand full but good kids so sat night me my brother his wife there two kids and me and my two kids are getting ready too get a fire going and now this sounds bad I put a hatchet into my leg right above my knee then it was off to santiam memorial for me to get some stitches since no one had a sewing needle but on sunday I finaly got to fish with my family and I am happy to report my 4 year old brought in off the dam a small trout very small but he loved it that was one of two fish for the whole weekend!!!! anyway hope other people did better but more important I hope you all had as much fun as I did

F

FishFinger

Ouch, legs don't make good fire wood! (unless they are totaly seasoned). Sorry to hear about your mishap, but the smile on a budding anglers face is well worth the pain....

F

Fishtopher

Ya, unless you were trying to scrape some kneecap, and thats only good for kindling...

:shock:BE CAREFUL man!:D No permenent damage I hope!

Good to hear ya got the little one into fish tho!

F

fishhunter28

nop no real damage still hurts and a little hard to bend the leg but i am going back to detroit on sunday hope for me

Top Bottom