Well my buddy goes nipple fishing...

E
eggs
E
eggs
No handshake but can't promise no nipple action later.. join the clan!

D
Drew9870
Hey, I partially remember you showing me that video around the campfire :lol:.

Modest Man, pretty sure you remember that I am also very much into aquariums (was atleast), there are trillions of people who have fish that don't get completely into the research and all the in depth stuff, I have a few buddies that just toss coldwater aquarium fish (Bluegill, Warmouth, Bass, Squaw) into a tank at 76 degrees and call it good. It honestly doesn't do good to ''attack''' someone regarding how to raise a pet, of course, no one would ever go nipple fishing in my tank, but if someone feels the need to unspool a nipple in their own tank in front of me, I will explain to them what they are doing to their fish and probably proceed to watch them attempt to lose a titty while enjoying it merely as a form of entertainment, not really too much different than hooking a wild fish considering fish are not supposed to ''feel'' pain.

Just trying to lighten you up on the subject, mean't no offense whatsoever.

C
colbypearson
I thought it was AWESOME!

Reactions: eggs
C
chrisohm
I can see it now....100g tank, a handfull of large red bellies, fresh meat on a barbless hook, weak nipple flesh. Fish wins and gets bonus treat. Funny video in a Johnny Knoxville way! Now lets see ya do it in a river for some steelhead!

R
R&M Boatsaleslady
OH god those poor fish!!! :) their hiding!!! no them are not good eat man!!!

J
JeannaJigs
Bahahaha nipple fishing could be a required annual ritual for your little clan. Or maybe monthly...nips of steel. Ha ha oh I am sleep deprived.

L
lilsalmon
wait a sec...I am #3...I think....who said anything about a ritual......hehe....Clan starts with a C and is a bunch of people here on the forum that practice catch and release.....anyone here can play along...its all in fun and shame on you for assuming anything different.....we are here to fish and have a great time.

O
OnTheFly
Would have been better if the leader was shorter. It would have made the fish thrash around more and sent your buddy diving into the tank for, perhaps only marginal, relief. Great stunt!

Reactions: eggs