Walling heating up

P
PARTYBOY
Finally caught some bass at Walling Pond...Got 3 yesterday and missed one...this warm weather should be good for the waters

B
Big0g
Is walling the one by wal mart or is it the one by the fire station? Or am I just way off? Lol

P
PARTYBOY
its kinda by fire station its off McGilchrist and 16th

D
Drew9870
Tryin to catch some Smallies and Largemouth tomorrow? Willamette is dropping, I will be fishing the bank rather than the dock, if all goes well, the 'hot-spot' should be living up to its name.

Walling might be on my list next week.

S
Sgrunig90
Drew when you going next week? Want to tag team it? I am thinking top water bass fishing ;)

D
Drew9870
When am I wha... Where... Wait, hold on, are we talking fishing Stephen? I am open for plans to go fishing any day as long as I don't already have plans to go fishing that day ;):lol:.

I do have plans to fish some Bass next week though, will text you when I have a pretty good idea of where and when.

S
Sgrunig90
Ya it's late for me, tired as hell.

When you bass fishing next week? You should let me know. :)

Also when you want to hit up St. Louis or that Stayton pond you told me bout ;)

P
PARTYBOY
Hit up Walling this am for the morning bite...I caught total of 4 LMB...2 off top water around 9am and 2 off Senkos around 10am...All ranged from 1-2lbs...gotta love Walling...catch a fish every time I fish there!

D
Drew9870
PARTYBOY said:
catch a fish every time I fish there!

Ahem! Lol, there was once a time....

B
Berg03
I'm hitting walling up after work today, should be getting off early so I can have some decent time fishing :D

P
PARTYBOY
^^^ Any Luck?

B
Berg03
Caught 1 large mouth about 9" length, that was my only bite. Caught it on a top water rapala. I went around the entire pond with my senko, no luck then came back with my rapala and about half way caught him.

Question are there carp in Walling? i saw 4 fish about 7lbs each that looked like carp but i didn't know there were any in there.

D
Drew9870
Berg03 said:
Question are there carp in Walling? i saw 4 fish about 7lbs each that looked like carp but i didn't know there were any in there.

Shhhh!!! ;)

Speaking of what you saw, I need to get my butt to Walling as soon as I respool some 65lb Braid on the Carp rod.

Last edited:
B
Berg03
haha, I was very surprised when I saw them. Was not really thinking there were some in there. Time for some bottom fishing. :)

P
PARTYBOY
Caught a few small ones this am and this nice 2.5lb LMB...hit it hard...
th_2011-08-30092631.png
th_2011-08-30092602.png

B
Berg03
which side of that rock were u fishing on?

P
PARTYBOY
My lil secret now isn't it...i dont fish and tell lol

P
PARTYBOY
hit up walling for 2 hrs last night...not a great night but my last cast before i left i caught about a 2lber on topwater...so ended up being successful night!

H
Hendo30
well played, I have been thinking about heading out there for a little topwater, pre dusk derdry but havent had a chance. I always have a problem walking away from that last cast and the "what might have been".

A thump on the last cast always tacks on the "Good" to "Trip"

P
PARTYBOY
^^^ agreed