Underhanded bastages

S
Stonefish
BaldTexan said:
Six 6 wts?! Dude! You have an addiction! [emoji38]...I'm not gonna discuss why I have 4 salmon rods, 3 steelhead, 3 trout, and 3 sturgeon....but at least I only have 1 fly rod, for now. Sigh...maybe I should go back to golfing and racing motorcycles. I swear it was cheaper!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

lol...I had seven. I sold one so I could buy another 5 wt.
I tried golf twice. I was a danger to everyone on the course, including myself. ;)
I have a brand new set of golf clubs I won over 20 years ago. Maybe I should sell them and by some more fishing gear.
Between steelhead and salmon gear rods plus fly gear it is pretty easy to accumulate a lot of stuff over 50+ years of fishing.
In the end, you'll have more then one fly rod. Trust me on that.....
SF

P
pinstriper
First fish caught from a fly rod. 7 yellow perch trolling nymphs in a pond, plus one on a dry fly. Dana got a bunch of trout. Great outing.

EOBOY
EOBOY
We'll work on that 2 o'clock 10 o'clock thing?

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

B
BaldTexan
I learned to fly cast watching A River Runs Through It!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

EOBOY
EOBOY
bs1.jpg bs2.jpg bs3.jpg Mark got the first fish.............he was using floating line so I don't think he was getting down where the trout were. He just kept pulling em out. We started about 6 and about 8 I caught 4 in just a short time.

W
wetfly
You will never miss the many hundreds (thousands) of dollars you will wave goodbye to after more waders, rods, reels, spools, lines, flies, fly tying equipment,drift boat, vest (s), rain gear (gortex of course), addition to house for new obsession, travel to strange and exotic lands...you'll love every minute of it!!!