Two coho up to the 6th

B
bigfootfish
It would be nice if they would update the W. Falls Fish Counts. The last entry was August 6th, with two Coho.

BFF

W
wormosa
i hear ya.... i been looking every few days as well

O
Outdoor_Myers
LOL thats what I been saying so I been guessing from last year's run to see when I should go to dayton on the yamhill since its the closest I can get to the mouth and no idea where else to go since I no longer have a car lol (wormosa)- did you go tuna fishing this year?

F
FishFinger
I guarantee there are fatty bucks already up the Sandy.

W
wormosa
Outdoor_Myers said:
LOL thats what I been saying so I been guessing from last year's run to see when I should go to dayton on the yamhill since its the closest I can get to the mouth and no idea where else to go since I no longer have a car lol (wormosa)- did you go tuna fishing this year?
i did not go tuna fishing this year bro, i bought it lol... i did not know if i would get the invite and so i wanted to make sure i had some tuna so i bought 4 fish this year, i canned ZERO of it, i cut it all up into steaks.... i cannot wait until they get to the yamhill to be honest... i want to catch more then my 1 last year lol

W
wormosa
thanks BFF i am waiting until they get up into the yamhill /willie area.... last year i saw so many fish caught, last year was a learning year for me and coho's, now i know what to use lol

B
bigfootfish
Steve Mamoyak, the coldwater fish biologist out of the Adair ODFW office and Santiam expert, told me they expect fewer Coho past Willy Falls compared to last fall. Still........and the Sandy is one river I have to really fish yet. I know if you are wading the Sandy pay attention to weather reports 'cause T-storms upstream can cause RAPID flow increases in the Sandy. Lots of OFFERS did real good last year on the Sandy, as their pics show.

BFF

Last edited:
W
wormosa
cool thanks for the info...i know i need to expand my horizons on my fishing as well

F
fishy4
any updates? anyone doing any good as far as on the clack or willamette?

B
bigfootfish
Last edited:
T
Troutier Bassier
I'm excited to see Big dogs report on his secret spot on the Sandy