Tuna guide advice

B

BobbiDollPDX

I'm going out with Captain's Reel Deep Sea Fishing for the 2nd time this year on September 11th. 18 hour trip.

B

BobbiDollPDX

Either trip will be a blast. I love both crews that go out for Tuna. Be sure to tell them Bobbi says hi.

Have a great time and good score on getting it as a gift!

T

troutmasta

He is probably still on his way home. He wouldn't have been off the water till at least 6pm, then getting his fish cleaned and filleted.

Indeed, didn't get home till LATE! Im tired today! Lots of tuna, lots of great news, will write full report with pics tonight. Oh yeah Bobbi, Gerald one of the captains knows who you are and said, "Hello
All I can say now is we had 5 people on big boat trolling 7 or eight rods the first hook up had so many rods downt the captain had to come help reel em in.

B

BobbiDollPDX

Indeed, didn't get home till LATE! Im tired today! Lots of tuna, lots of great news, will write full report with pics tonight. Oh yeah Bobbi, Gerald one of the captains knows who you are and said, "Hello
All I can say now is we had 5 people on big boat trolling 7 or eight rods the first hook up had so many rods downt the captain had to come help reel em in.

That means you had Glenn for a deckhand. He is a really hard worker. I love those guys.