Tough year for springers

GaryP1958
GaryP1958
Look at his graph it has a baseline of 60 years not 12000 like the one I posted and at the bottom it is all projected not fact! Al Gore said cities would be flooded by now and AOC said we have 12 years! It was all political to reign in 3rd world countries to slow down development and control of the world! The ice in Antarctica is growing wile the north is shrinking all perfectly normal!

Reactions: markasd
GaryP1958
GaryP1958
I wasn't being sarcastic but a cartoon graph with 60 years of data when the earth is billions of years old is ludicrous!

• climate-swings-of-the-past-12000-years.jpg
Reactions: markasd
GaryP1958
GaryP1958
Actually we are leaving a mini ice age and the graph shows we are much cooler than previous warming trends!

GaryP1958
GaryP1958
The sun has phases that determine our temps been going on long before the ice core samples in the 12000 year graph not the phony 60 year cartoon Rog posted! Al Gore has made a fortune off fools!

S
Snopro
GaryP1958 said:
Look at his graph it has a baseline of 60 years not 12000 like the one I posted and at the bottom it is all projected not fact! Al Gore said cities would be flooded by now and AOC said we have 12 years! It was all political to reign in 3rd world countries to slow down development and control of the world! The ice in Antarctica is growing wile the north is shrinking all perfectly normal!
Look again. His graph covers 22,100 years. Over 10,000 years longer than yours. Maybe you were distracted by the cartoons?:unsure:

The possible temperature increases over the next 80 years are scary but as you say they are only projections. I'm curious, if you look at the warming trend that started about 1900 until 2016, what leads you to believe it won't continue the same curve into the future?

World temperature fluctuation happens, it's obvious looking at either graph. The rate at which it's currently increasing is unprecedented.

Last edited:
GaryP1958
GaryP1958
Look at the center baseline and the footnotes! The graph I posted is from the core ice samples taken by Scientists years ago.

GaryP1958
GaryP1958
The rate at which it's currently increasing is unprecedented. Way wrong many times it was much higher if you look at Rogers graph it shows projected rate not factual!

Aervax
Aervax
I think it has been a tough year for Springer's, too. I swore off talking politics, religion and race issues in my personal life a while back. Don't know why I engaged so deeply on it here, but here I am in the thick of it. Reality in my life is I think I am underpaid, and my boss is way over paid for the few things he actually does that don't do more damage than good. I think all politicians are sell outs and liars whether they are Democrat or Republican. I think Oregon politicians steal license fees and natural resources from fish and wildlife for their pet projects and and sell us all down the river without batting an eye. But the main thing is I am here on OFF because I love to fish, and like hearing and sharing fishing stories with all of you guys. Anyone who wants to disagree on those subjects can have at it.

M
markasd
Ok. I was completely wrong on an asinine level. World is melting.

I love to fish.
I love to walk rivers.
I love casting.

I can not stand liars and pessimistic negative people around my presence. When it starts affecting my outlook, its time to move along. We all have our breaking points.

Im gonna be moving along.

Good luck with this forum, maybe one day it’ll gain traction and be a resource again. Its certainly not what it was.