Well I took my spinners out for a test run. A friend of mine had me scared that my spinners wouldn't spin. He said he started making his own a long time ago, but they wouldn't spin, so he gave up on it. I thought oh no, I sure don't want that to happen to me. Especially after I invested some money on materials for the stuff. I took my little collection of untried spinners on Sunday afternoon. Most of the spinners did great. A few did not spin. I think I know how to fix that, but if not I will just break them down and take the parts off of them, and use them for another spinner. The fish weren't biting good that day, but I did manage a catfish, and another fish that I lost...didn't realize I had him hooked, or I would of set the hook on him. Lost him at the bank. Both fish were on the same spinner, so I may have a good one out of the bunch. The spinners that did spin though were awesome. They did much better I thought than store bought spinners on average. They spun effortlessly. I was overall well pleased with them. I just sent off for the books recommended here on spinner making, and I hope that helps me see what I may of done wrong on the ones I had that failed the test. Anyway, it was so fun to try them out, and see how they behaved in the water. They sure beat a Rooster Tail straight out of the package, or I thought so anyway. Thanks for tips and help on here, I am sure that contributed to my success.