To go or not to go

O
ol tymer
If you are fishing with the little lady, and she needs to go, does anyone equip their boat with a porta potty? My previous boat had a cuddy cabin where there was privacy. What do you do if you have an open boat? :think: Just up anchor and head for shore?

B
bigsteel
either head for shore,,,or have a bucket and an old REO speedwagon tshirt:lol::lol:

J
JeannaJigs
Let me tell you how much this sucks...you guys can just go wherever, and it's completely unfair! I have trained my bladder, to be the bladder of champions, and I can hold it as long as possible 'cause I'm not anchoring up to run up the bank off into the bushes.

T
TTFishon
When my wife is with me it's off to the bank we go.

H
Hawk
Some lustrums ago i got a porta potty at Wally World. It's also a purty lucky fishin' seat & used fer boonie campin' with the pickup...

:lol::lol::lol:

Portable toilet for the outdoorsman.

hahaha

L
lilsalmon
There is always the "lugable loo" :lol: but, like Jeanna I have a strong bladder cuz if in a boat I would never expect to be taken to shore....lucky for me I outlast the guys and if we are some place they can't "hang it over" they head to shore and I get to go too...

Can I say that here? :lol: :lol: :lol:

M
Mike123

Damn! I've noticed you will do an all day float and never complain of a full bladder! Ahhh... to be a man.

Raincatcher
I bought an XX-Large rain poncho that goes to the floor on me. Nobody knows what all goes on under that poncho...or where the lil blue bucket went to....;~)

J
JeannaJigs
Damn! I've noticed you will do an all day float and never complain of a full bladder! Ahhh... to be a man.

Lol it's an acquired skill!

B
bigsteel
I bought an XX-Large rain poncho that goes to the floor on me. Nobody knows what all goes on under that poncho...or where the lil blue bucket went to....;~)
:lol::lol::lol:

O
OnTheFly
O
ol tymer
HEE-HEE! Some great resposes

HEE-HEE! Some great resposes

OK yall. Glad someone else recognizes the problems this particular issue raises. So, proper training, McGyver ingenuity, etc., is all it takes. Yea!! Actually found a neat little item on Amazon called Shademate (i think) privacy enclosure for about $60 bucks. Measures 30" x 30" x 72". Tie it to the rail on your bimini top, etc., and presto! Instant loo! :clap::clap::clap: