To eliminate a species

L
lilsalmon
meluvtrout said:
I think without considering the consequences, suggesting to eliminate a species is a very selfish form of thinking.The world would have been such a dull place to live in had we eliminated things we didn't like. For once, there wouldn't have been peeps still trying to vote red after seeing the candidates they could come up with. (Seriously, really????)
I say keep them all, so we still have something to talk and laugh about. Yes, even the mosquitoes, to feed the frogs.

Where is your sense of humor? This forum has been getting boring lately....thanks OTF for livening it up...that aside...

I would eliminate:

Trees, spiders, and bass fishermen tossing gear....:lol:;):lol:

S
salmon_slayer87
Poison oak,ivy,sumac. Democrats, fisherman/women that take their style of fishing too seriously. (Fly fishing...good example)
Dale

F
fishtales
I would get rid of zebra mussels and those snails on the Willamette.

S
Sinkline
Brook Trout of course! The ruin of many a good stillwater! :lol:

Randy

brandon4455
brandon4455
Sinkline said:
Brook Trout of course! The ruin of many a good stillwater! :lol:

Randy

what if gold lake had no brookies? i wonder what it would be like. on the other hand..whats with people ripping on fly fishing? when i was a gear fisherman i wasn't a hater on fly fisherman... :think:

G
GDBrown
I can't belive that Jeanna hasn't chimed in with "SNAKES"! :lol:

As for me I would get rid of the little kitty cats becasue they soon become big stray cats in our neighborhood and there is only one name for a cat: "D@mnit". Because that is what I'd be saying to it all the time. "D" get off that.... "D" get out of there.... "D" no you just came in! etc. Ya know what I mean?

GD

L
lilsalmon
I hate that too....flyfishermen/women that take it too seriously. We should eliminate them. Seeing that this forum is 95% of serious fishing folks maybe we should eliminate all fisher people species and leave the river banks and lake beaches to the partying swimmers that leave their trash....:lol:

brandon4455
brandon4455
lilsalmon said:
I hate that too....flyfishermen/women that take it too seriously. We should eliminate them. Seeing that this forum is 95% of serious fishing folks maybe we should eliminate all fisher people species and leave the river banks and lake beaches to the partying swimmers that leave their trash....:lol:
lets get rid of those crazy people who swim in ice cold water and get in the way of the fishing spots!! :lol:

F
FishNinja
Ummm I'm gonna go with humans. No animal on earth is capable of the carnage and destruction caused by the human race. Carp, yellowjackets? Pssssshh whatever, humans cause 16 species to go extinct every single day. (21,894 a year on average) So keep your fingers crossed the species you chose may be next.

T
tomriker
lilsalmon said:
Where is your sense of humor? This forum has been getting boring lately....thanks OTF for livening it up...that aside...

I would eliminate:

Trees, spiders, and bass fishermen tossing gear....:lol:;):lol:

you cut me deep with that one lil

O
OnTheFly
FishNinja said:
Ummm I'm gonna go with humans. No animal on earth is capable of the carnage and destruction caused by the human race. Carp, yellowjackets? Pssssshh whatever, humans cause 16 species to go extinct every single day. (21,894 a year on average) So keep your fingers crossed the species you chose may be next.
Ya got me there. Although yellow jackets **** me off to no end they are still part of the whole picture. (I'd still hit the button):D But carp?:rolleyes: And what about fanny packs?:confused:

Last edited:
F
FishNinja
OnTheFly said:
Ya got me there. Although yellow jackets **** me off to no end they are still part of the whole picture. (I'd still hit the button):D But carp?:rolleyes: And what about fanny packs?:confused:

Ok ok it's obvious Carp were an accident to begin with. Did you know that fanny packs are actually inanimate objects so they aren't a species per say. They are also mostly made of synthetic fibers that don't break down very well so it would be difficult to fully eradicate them. They are very stupid looking though!

K
Kevinb5688
Lets see, i shot a deer which died in a bee hive getting me stung in the eyelid. So bees could die off.
I got poison oak very bad this year fishing and i really dont see the purpose of those so the could all die.
I was duck hunting and my dog got sprayed by a skunk so im sure he wishes they were all dead.
Other than that i have fun in the outdoors :)

S
steelheadstalker31
Liberal's, those who think humans should go extinct, Mountian lions, wolves, sea lions, seals, poison oak, poison ivy, black berries, cormarants, and other fish eating birds, and bass:)

S
salmon_slayer87
brandon4455 said:
what if gold lake had no brookies? i wonder what it would be like. on the other hand..whats with people ripping on fly fishing? when i was a gear fisherman i wasn't a hater on fly fisherman... :think:

I'm not ripping on fly fisherman. My point is most fly fisherman turn their noses up at gear tossers. I often think about learning the fly method. But most fly guys don't like gear guys. Don't know why.
Just thought you should know.

S
salmon_slayer87
Fishing is my life...I don't swim...or party. My point wasn't heard. I have nothing against all types of fishing...but not everyone thinks like that. All minds should be open.

D
DB Crouper
Bigfoot, Chupacabra, Sidehill Moonies, and the Bandage Man. Life is too mysterious as it is.

B
Berg03
Yellow Jackets and stupid SPIDERS!!!! Been bit by to many hobo spiders in the last 2 years.

T
TimberTodd
Wake boarders

E
eggs
DB Crouper said:
Bigfoot, Chupacabra, Sidehill Moonies, and the Bandage Man. Life is too mysterious as it is.

Yes yes it is!