Tiny stream, big fish!!!! Awesome !!

M
mrlindeman
The Epic Battle

Found this on youtube. One of the coolest things I have ever seen.

C
ChezJfrey
No doubt. That was awesome footage and a beautiful fish!

A
AtmosphericWrath
That was simply AWESOME. A real fisherman's paradise it looks like. Talk about going to the extra mile too! That was one beauty of a Rainbow.... You know some of these streams can surprise you. I have one example here in Oregon if I can share? Several years ago we visited Little Crater Lake up near Timothy Lake. Along the trail to the lake you cross a meandering stream. I happened to look over and WOW about a 20" dead Brookie. It sucked that it was dead, but a stream that small to support that size of Trout blew my mind!

Thanks again for sharing the video!

F
Fish-N-Chips
I wonder how long that epic battle was?? Great editing job by those guys! Thanks for sharing.

S
steelhead_slayer
woah

E
eggs
Wow goddamn that is badass!

J
jleepga
That is an awesome video!

L
lilsalmon
Wow.......

F
FlyBum
That was neat! But, the release sucked :( See that thing swim away belly-up at the end?? After a fight like that a revival is in order damn-it! Don't know if that's a Lazarus fish?

GungasUncle
GungasUncle
You should've read the comments - the fish was revived and released and swam away fine. He said the water was only about 4" deep, so the fish swam into a deep undercut nearby. They edited the revive out to keep the file size down.