Tiny stream, big fish!!!! Awesome !!

M
mrlindeman
Active member
The Epic Battle

Found this on youtube. One of the coolest things I have ever seen.
 
No doubt. That was awesome footage and a beautiful fish!
 
That was simply AWESOME. A real fisherman's paradise it looks like. Talk about going to the extra mile too! That was one beauty of a Rainbow.... You know some of these streams can surprise you. I have one example here in Oregon if I can share? Several years ago we visited Little Crater Lake up near Timothy Lake. Along the trail to the lake you cross a meandering stream. I happened to look over and WOW about a 20" dead Brookie. It sucked that it was dead, but a stream that small to support that size of Trout blew my mind!

Thanks again for sharing the video!
 
I wonder how long that epic battle was?? Great editing job by those guys! Thanks for sharing.
 
woah
 
Wow goddamn that is badass!
 
That is an awesome video!
 
Wow.......
 
That was neat! But, the release sucked :( See that thing swim away belly-up at the end?? After a fight like that a revival is in order damn-it! Don't know if that's a Lazarus fish?
 
You should've read the comments - the fish was revived and released and swam away fine. He said the water was only about 4" deep, so the fish swam into a deep undercut nearby. They edited the revive out to keep the file size down.
 

Similar threads

bass
Replies
2
Views
634
bass
bass
bass
Replies
2
Views
623
Chromatose
C
bass
Replies
0
Views
624
bass
bass
bass
Replies
0
Views
660
bass
bass
bass
Replies
3
Views
759
troutdude
troutdude
Back
Top Bottom