Tiger trout?

Those are some beautiful fish man!
 
Has that picture been altered or are they suppose to look like that with the curved lines.
 
I saw a show about them up in Montana I think it was. They are a totally man made breed an sterile. There are using them to clean out the Brookies up there like was stated before. As for how cool they look its nothing compared to the attitude they have. From what I saw in the show they may be Brown/Brook cross but they think they are muskies.
 
Man it would be fun to get a hold of one. As far as I know that is how they are supposed to look fishtales.
 

Similar threads

W
Replies
8
Views
881
StillCreekSam
StillCreekSam
Reel_Deal
Replies
5
Views
1K
troutdude
troutdude
DanFlashes
  • Question Question
Replies
7
Views
2K
troutdude
troutdude
caught_wet_handed
Replies
19
Views
3K
reyaz
reyaz
DanFlashes
Replies
8
Views
5K
Chromatose
C
Back
Top Bottom