Think it did the trick?

F
fishingfreak
:lol::lol::lol: OH thats comical.:lol:

A
alseaalumaweld
i heard the japan whaler of whale wars came down and gill nets all the salmon for research. so no fish this year dnt wast your time fishing :)

F
fishingfreak
:lol::lol::lol: I am checking both the Sandy and the Clack this morning I will let you know if I see anything.

T
tnffishman
fishingfreak said:
:lol::lol::lol: I am checking both the Sandy and the Clack this morning I will let you know if I see anything.
You mean you will let us know how many you catch ;) Good luck, I am checkin around this morning also

F
fishingfreak
I checked The Sandy Yesterday evening. The water was Milk Chocolate. a lot of swimmers and people with their pets in the water. Went to a lower slot and seen a couple Coho roll and jump. Started casting spinners for about 10 minutes got 1 hit and missed it. Then a pet owner decided to throw a ball in the slot where me Coho Kid and 2 other fisherman were. To my amazement I see fish swim out of the slot into 10" of water and swim around them and upstream. There were 10 to 15 fish. The water was a terrible color but all in all they are showing up. Good sign! Definetely need scent in that color of water.

FF

P
pdxjon
Thanks for the heads up. I have the Clack just about in my back yard but I may have to hit the Sandy.

F
Fishtopher
Few caught at the Bowling Alley Saturday morning.

A
alseaalumaweld
anyone fishin the coast?

T
Troutier Bassier
There is Coho in coastal streams. ;)

A
alseaalumaweld
what part of the coast are u on? i havnt heard of any around newport

T
Troutier Bassier
North. Near astoria.