The Year of the Skunk is Over

S
SemperFly

After a terrible year of skunk, many miles hiked and hours fished, it feels good to finally get into some chrome. This chinook put up a nice fight but she was destined for the freezer.

They're out there...

p.s. thanks metalfisher, couldn't have done it without your help.

N
ninja2010
good job, man. did you get that on a fly?

brandon4455
dayumm thats some red meat right there. bright fish too. nice job. :clap:

troutdude
dayumm thats some red meat right there. bright fish too. nice job. :clap:

Dat's whut I wuz thinkin'. Mighty red meat thar. It musta stopped at the pizza shack on the way up stream...heavy on the sauce.

S
skunk

Nice job, if you got it where I think, I'll be up there this weekend. Hope to see some too.

R
rippin fish lips
its just food coloring!! the meat was white! ah jk man, nice fish bro!

N
nwkiller
great looking pictures, thanks for sharing

R
R&M Boatsaleslady
Howdy Boy I need some help!~

Howdy Boy I need some help!~

great looking pictures, thanks for sharing

I really need to know the best most hopp'en bank spot right now for Salmon! ") Where are the fish and what are they bitting on I have spin'n glos eggs divers I can make much'en rigs just need to know where and what they like there.... PLEASE

M
meluvtrout
I really need to know the best most hopp'en bank spot right now for Salmon! ") Where are the fish and what are they bitting on I have spin'n glos eggs divers I can make much'en rigs just need to know where and what they like there.... PLEASE

Hire Damon! He'll tell you where they are at! His nick here is metalfisher76 and he won't charge you arm and a leg like some others, plus he is a nice guy with great attitude...