The Wilson Really Is On Fire!

Z
zbdrifter
First post, bite, hook, land and keeper of the year! Right after I caught this I saw a another monster break the surface fifteen feet away!

Just down from Keening Creek bridge I hooked this hen with a light pink corky, yarn and eggs!

Saturday was a beautiful day to fish.

troutdude
troutdude
Nice fish and pics!

Welcome to OFF. :)

I
Ideceivefish
That's what I'm talkin bout. Nice fish!

T
Thuggin4Life
Nice fish man! Saturday was a good day to be out fishing.

M
mgdguy
That steelie is a football! Nice fish! :clap:

and welcome to OFF!

C
Cohosanders
Welcome:clap:Nice fish:D I call that the Kenny G hole:lol: Need to get back to the Wilson. That fish is really bright too:cool:

B
beaverfan
Ya I need to get out there again too! It's been waaaay too long!

K
koboabe
nice fish man, thanks for the report and welcome to our fine forum

F
FISHHEADMAFIA
That my friend , is a prime fish . I am giving you a high 5 right now . Can you feel it !

B
BlackBass
Nice fish and Welcome to OFF. Great looking water up there, i have caught fish out of that hole as well. Good one

B
bmac_0021
Man, I felt pretty stupid today fishing the Wilson at dawn this morning. The river was very murky, raining, windy, ripping current, and rising fast . I didn't have a chance to catch a thing and was probably the only one out there this morning. Probably not the smartest decision to fish the Wilson on a day like today. haha....

The sad thing is that I was expecting these conditions driving up there this morning. Why I still went? I dunno, stubborn maybe...