The time has come

• Salem

Votes: 8 40.0%
  • Albany

Votes: 12 60.0%

• Total voters
F
FishFinger
Too much competition here in the North valley, although I agree with Fishtohper it'd be a bigger market. With Sportsman's, Fishermans, BC angling post, Tackle Nazi, Jacks snack & tackle, Bi mart, Wall mart, & the smattering of smaller stores around the area, there is a lot of competition already entrenched.

I cast my vote out of selfishness as Salem would be a drive I know I'd make more often than Albany, and I think once your reputation expands other north enders would feel the same.

*** While this is only a rumor, its had been floating around for a while now; that Bill Williamson has considered retirement, perhaps if that times come you might consider negotiating for his product line and customer base. Parking is an issue for the angling post location, but with the looming commercial property "collapse" you might be able to pick up a prime site up north here.***

F
FishSchooler
Troutski said:
I like most of the people in this area are severely limited, we have a bi-mart and Wally world (yuck). This leaves no one to take our money....have a little heart and put your store here...the base is here and so should you be:dance:
You could even sell real fuel for boats...you know the real gasoline. I know I would be sending an allotment to you straight from my paycheck, you could just credit my account;). Fresh bait...be still my heart. Down here fresh bait is sold by Berkley and it comes in a small jar;) The fly shops don't carry much for us low life anglers...and if you do dare venture into one ...well lets just say I don't any longer.

Chuck

What do us LOers have? ;)

Last edited:
K
Kodiak
what do you have?

what do you have?

FishSchooler said:
What do us LOers have? ;)

From L.O. You are 30 min by bus from fishermans marine, B.C., 30 min by car to Sportsmans. You've got quite a git..your just young and not that mobile yet.

F
FishSchooler
Kodiak said:
From L.O. You are 30 min by bus from fishermans marine, B.C., 30 min by car to Sportsmans. You've got quite a git..your just young and not that mobile yet.

Well, I still have 4 years till I get my license. ;)
Do you think they require licenses for gokarts? Just kidding... :whistle:

A
ArcticAmoeba
You should get your parents to get you a bus pass. I used to take it all the way out to Estacada in Middle School, and fish Timber Park for Chinook when there wasn't anything important happening in class.;) There is a lot of water that the P-Trans passes by, and much of it is fishy, fishy.

A
Anyfishisfine
When I worked downtown I did the TriMet park and ride thing. There was always a guy who would get on down by the waterfront and ride back to LO with fishing pole and tackle box in hand. He said he fished for carp.

TriMet is fisherman friendly.

F
FishSchooler
ArcticAmoeba said:
You should get your parents to get you a bus pass. I used to take it all the way out to Estacada in Middle School, and fish Timber Park for Chinook when there wasn't anything important happening in class.;) There is a lot of water that the P-Trans passes by, and much of it is fishy, fishy.

Oh boy they wouldnt like me doing that... :shock::lol: Err... I'll just stick to fishing once a month (besides for shad).
Guess what? Ever since we caught our limit on sunday (without anybody giving us stuff), my dad says hes hooked. :dance:

T
The Nothing
Anyfishisfine said:
TriMet is fisherman friendly.

Yep, I've gone fishing by bus
and golfing too. More comments were made about me carrying golf clubs than the fishing rod

F
FishSchooler
The Nothing said:
Yep, I've gone fishing by bus
and golfing too. More comments were made about me carrying golf clubs than the fishing rod

Thats strange... People wont ask you why you are carrying a 7 foot long pole and a box?

Oh, and what are people going to say when you have a giant fish in your hands? :lol:

K
Kodiak
FishSchooler said:
Thats strange... People wont ask you why you are carrying a 7 foot long pole and a box?

Oh, and what are people going to say when you have a giant fish in your hands? :lol:

They are going to eat your brain, trying to gain all the knowledge that leads to catching big fish! When they ask you when you get on if you are going fishing tell em "Nope! :naughty: Thought I would go play a couple of rounds of golf!:think: Here's your sign!":clap:

Top Bottom