The summers are here!!

So that's what a chrome summer looks like. Nice job. :cool:
 
I will be over there all weekend.. hope to match your sucess..
 
Outdoor_Myers said:
wow! well im not from around here and will probably get lossed and less to say I dont have the right rod and reel for that kind of fishing and probably tackle :( but hopefully soon!

If you can get there I bet there is enough of us there that we could set you up....I carry everything with me but I will be trying my flyrod on the nestucca...haven't done that there yet....
 
I hope to hit 3 rivers within the next week if we can figure out the whole car thing (insurance companies still fighting who was at fault sadly and the lady is using my car for work)
 

Similar threads

SandFinish69
Replies
5
Views
7K
cchinook
C
EOBOY
Replies
6
Views
10K
Chromatose
C
bass
Replies
2
Views
957
Chromatose
C
F
Replies
13
Views
8K
Flokisfish
Flokisfish
Senkosam
Replies
7
Views
830
copperjohn
copperjohn
Back
Top Bottom