The question of the year !!!

Q
qwapaw
While riding around last Saturday, my wife looked at mad said," You need to make up you mind which you want first, A new Pickup or a big boat" . Kind of like which came first, the truck to put a 22' - 23' boat or the boat moored someplace getting paid of hopefully and used at the same time. What would you do, Can't buy both at the same time. Tight Lines, Dan

T
TJR_84
I would buy the truck first you will use it more, I work for capitol chevrolet let me know if i can help you find a truck!!!

J
JeannaJigs
truck, and then a boat. Boat's no good without something to pull it lol. I got the boat, before I had a vehicle with 4x4 to tow it to the muddy and icy put ins and take outs on my favorite winter rivers...it SUCKED.

G
GDBrown
Get the boat first! Then tell your friends they can go fishing any time they are willing to tow your boat to the ramp.

Just my $0.02

GD

troutdude
troutdude
Put wheels and a 327 Chevy motor on your boat! And don't forget the 4 wheel drive!!!

O
OnTheFly
Oh man...that's a tough one. I'm sure glad it's you and not me that has to make that decision. How can you sleep at night?

H
Hawk
I'm not interested in getting a Big boat, but if'n i was, i think i would be lookin fer a used Arima. :D:D:D

Diehard
Diehard
if you have friends that have boats you can fish in i would say get the truck you will use it more and at the end of a hard days fishn youll be left with a shiny truck to drive off in while your buddys headed home to clean the scales out of the bottom of his boat hope this helps