The boys nailed one today

jamisonace
jamisonace
The boys were jonesing to catch a fish so we threw the trout gear in the boat and headed up to recently stocked waters on the Mac. I took along a couple salmon rods since I had recently caught some salmon on that float too.

We hooked a bunch of trout and managed this small but bright buck. It was super fat too. Must not have been in the river too long.

It hit Wyatt's (taller of the two) rod and he fought it until he couldn't anymore. By that time I had found the slowest water within a reasonable distance from the hook up but it was still pretty fast. He handed the rod to his brother Dylan and when he gave up I took the rod and Dylan netted it for me.

I love fighting these fish with my boys because it is always a team effort. They did a really great job with this fish and we had a great time this afternoon.

IMG_4481.jpg

D
Damquick
those are the best days

kirkster
kirkster
Right on bro!

S
steelhead_slayer
Congrats you guys. Good job

C
cowboysfan
A memory for a lifetime, congrats to your boys!

D
dtikey
nice fish and great job boys

troutdude
troutdude
Nicely done team Ace!

Raincatcher
Raincatcher
Awwww, that is too cool! Tag team fishing at it's best, especially when youngsters are on the team. :clap:

L
LuckyToBeFishing
Congrats all you Aces! You boys done good!

O
OnTheFly
So how does it feel to be out fished by your boys? Trust me, I know the feeling.;) Nice work!

brandon4455
brandon4455
NICE!!! that fish is in really good shape compared to some other fish ive seen the rivers spit out.

jamisonace
jamisonace
Honestly, I can't think of too many things that make me more happy.

QUOTE=OnTheFly;248584]So how does it feel to be out fished by your boys? Trust me, I know the feeling.;) Nice work![/QUOTE]

R
rippin fish lips
Nice look Buck u got there!! Good job Jamie, and the boat looks good!

J
JeannaJigs
heck yeah! definitely a good fish. Everything I've seen coming out of there has been a nasty boot, good to see one that isn't.

B
bigsteel
:clap::clap::clap:

rogerdodger
rogerdodger
OnTheFly said:
So how does it feel to be out fished by your boys? Trust me, I know the feeling.;) Nice work!

nice job and I absolutely agree- 'been there, done that' with my boys when they were little dudes (both are now in college).....

jamisonace
jamisonace
I have seen some great looking fish come out of there this year. My friend caught three over 20lbs and a steelhead the other day and they all looked brighter than that.

That said, I caught one a week ago that was a lot darker but it still cut really nicely.

JeannaJigs said:
heck yeah! definitely a good fish. Everything I've seen coming out of there has been a nasty boot, good to see one that isn't.

E
eugene1
Nice fish and the kids reeling it in, and netting it is awesome!