Sylvan craft

Troutski
Troutski
0
Moderator
Any one have any first hand knowledge on this make of boat...the Yukon 15 footer??

Chuck
 
As far as I know they are knock off smoker crafts. if not made buy the same company. pretty sure they are riveted though so as far as boats go you should avoid rivets but if the price is right....
 
I think its a clone to the smokercraft alaskan... isn't that what you have?
 
No the ex got it; well in all honesty she got the money from the sale of the boat....now looking for another craft. I prefer riveted boats, the weight difference is incredible...I love to launch where no other angler dares to venture.

Thanks for the feed back...I believe I have found a very nice package.

Chuck
 
Thuggin4Life said:
As far as I know they are knock off smoker crafts. if not made buy the same company. pretty sure they are riveted though so as far as boats go you should avoid rivets but if the price is right....

Bingo! They are owned by the same company. The sylvan boats look ok to me, there is a Smokercraft/Sylvan dealer in Klamath falls, lot's of guys run Smokercrafts, not to many own Sylvan boats. The Smokercraft Alaskan is a very nice boat, I have several friends that own them.
 
Troutski said:
No the ex got it; well in all honesty she got the money from the sale of the boat....now looking for another craft. I prefer riveted boats, the weight difference is incredible...I love to launch where no other angler dares to venture.

Thanks for the feed back...I believe I have found a very nice package.

Chuck

Well thats just wrong... sorry, I didn't know. I wondered why I hadnt seen many fishing reports lately.
 
My dad had a pro yukon i believe for about 10 years, good little boat. What do you need to know? Feel free to PM me I can relay any questions to him this afternoon and get some answers for you.
 

Similar threads

StillCreekSam
Replies
5
Views
713
StillCreekSam
StillCreekSam
C
Replies
0
Views
1K
Croaker
C
SandFinish69
Replies
12
Views
2K
Irishrover
Irishrover
A
Replies
3
Views
2K
jamisonace
jamisonace
reyaz
Replies
6
Views
2K
reyaz
reyaz
Back
Top Bottom