Sturgeon tag? Catch and release?

I know a Annual angling license is required to fish for anything, but is the combination tag required for catch and release of sturgeon?
Nope. It's only required to fish for salmon, steelhead, and Pacific halibut. (Note: this is wrong, see below.)
Last edited:
  • Like
Reactions: Tsm503
Tsm503 said:

Correction-. It is required for sturgeon! Sorry, I posted from my phone before double checking the regs.

"All anglers (regardless of age) need a valid Combined Angling Tag in possession to angle for salmon, steelhead, sturgeon and halibut."

License Information | eRegulations
Last edited:
Dang Roger, I was getting ready to jump all over you but you beat me to it :)
  • Haha
Reactions: troutdude
Top Bottom