Still Fish in There

C
Cohosanders
My buddy & I were up there today and I saw one darker fish higher up and then he spotted a chrome beast at that cliff where you can look straight down. I spooked the one I saw and then I think both of us spooked the second one. The water is of course super low, but it was good to see a fish that bright and that big. I couldn't' see it without polarized shades:cool: There was only one other car there, but we did not see a soul(human)

Cool. Im probally not gonna go there for another month... That cliff place is a good hole..

Cohosanders said:
My buddy & I were up there today and I saw one darker fish higher up and then he spotted a chrome beast at that cliff where you can look straight down. I spooked the one I saw and then I think both of us spooked the second one. The water is of course super low, but it was good to see a fish that bright and that big. I couldn't' see it without polarized shades:cool: There was only one other car there, but we did not see a soul(human)

The natives are coming, the natives are coming!!
Got this one tha other day 3142010006.jpg
The hatchery run is winding on down but there be fish up`er!
Goodbye, for a minute..... 3142010012.jpg

Wow the water is low!

I was just up there recently as well. It's pretty much dead for hatchery fish. Saw a few, but they were really beat up.

Natives? When is the peak for those?

I see less and less of them puppies every year. I was excited for some big`uns this year. Should be in there from here till May. Most turn at the N. Fork, however.

sanders let me know when your heading that way ill show you how to fish them spoked guys... kinda different then most steelhead fishing.

Back
Top Bottom