Steelhead Success on the Sandy Today!!

M
mgdguy
FishSlayer420 said:
Always get up to go fishin

Yea I know I know... :rolleyes:

H
Hook
Is the road still closed above dodge park?

T
Troutier Bassier
Boy you are a Luckey Dog.
I went a Little below dodge yesterday with A Buddy and I casted some spinnners, Plunked with Spin n glos wit Yarn. But I had to leave Early cause My friend got stung by a bee. :(

You mind sharing some Holes on the sandy cause thats the closest place to me and I have never even hooked a Summer steelie. And I want that to change this summuh.

M
mgdguy
Troutier Bassier said:
Boy you are a Luckey Dog.
I went a Little below dodge yesterday with A Buddy and I casted some spinnners, Plunked with Spin n glos wit Yarn. But I had to leave Early cause My friend got stung by a bee. :(

You mind sharing some Holes on the sandy cause thats the closest place to me and I have never even hooked a Summer steelie. And I want that to change this summuh.

Well I'm not going to give away my Oxbow hole, but if you do a little recon out there you'll find a lot of decent water to fish.

This one is no secret, but if you haven't been up there you should check it out: Above Dodge, upriver from the garbage hole. A lot of great riffle spinner/drift fishing and bobber fishing in that area.

Actually I haven't been up there in a while now that I think about it. Maybe I'll have to do some evening fishing there this weekend :)

T
Troutier Bassier
OK thanks, Ill see to it sometime maybe on tuesday next week.

Y
youngbuck307
FishSlayer420 said:
Always get up to go fishin

Its so not the getting up part for me!! it layin there thinking about fishing the next day:rolleyes: Its so crazy never have i been able to lay awake in my bed lights out everything off but my fan and not be able to fall alseep for at least a few hours i hate it! Need to find a way to get over it....

Raincatcher
Raincatcher
G'night,Mate.........

G'night,Mate.........

youngbuck307 said:
Its so not the getting up part for me!! it layin there thinking about fishing the next day:rolleyes: Its so crazy never have i been able to lay awake in my bed lights out everything off but my fan and not be able to fall alseep for at least a few hours i hate it! Need to find a way to get over it....

youngbuck307;
Go to the vitamin section of the store and pick up some Melatonin 5mg. It is a natural sleeping aid and won't leave you groggy and bleary eyed the next morning. No addictive qualities either and not hard on any part of your internal organs. G'night................;)
Be safe.
Barb

Y
youngbuck307
lol........ sounds great barb a lil better for my health than ummmmmm "smoking" to fall asleep... and that dont evan work anymore it seems like. but the really dont leave you groggy?? do you have to get a whole 8 hours for them to work like that???

P
PDXKush
Melatonin is amazing. It naturally occurs in your body thus it is not harmful in any way. I was able to quit taking xanax cold turkey thanks to melatonin. Definitely get the 5mg and you dont need to sleep a whole 8 hrs. You dont really feel anything, you're just able to sleep.

Y
youngbuck307
sounds great for fishin!!!!!! ill have to try them out!!

K
koboabe
Melatonin is great, but it will cause you to have some very vivid, dark and trippy dreams.

but you will not be groggy in the morning.
I always wake up tired if I smoke before bed.

P
PDXKush
I love Dark, Vivid Trippy dreams ... lol

Y
youngbuck307
im with kush on this one makes me want to try them now just for the dreams lol

A
Anyfishisfine
Anyfishisfine said:
Now that you have the skunk off, me tagging along next time is sure to bring it back, although if our Hagg lake experience is anything to go by I'll be landing the Chinook :)

I just have to point out that this is EXACTLY what happened.

A
Anyfishisfine
PDXKush said:
Melatonin is amazing. It naturally occurs in your body thus it is not harmful in any way. I was able to quit taking xanax cold turkey thanks to melatonin. Definitely get the 5mg and you dont need to sleep a whole 8 hrs. You dont really feel anything, you're just able to sleep.

I used to use it when traveling for work. Sometimes I'd be in a different time zone every day, and sleeping in a hotel is hard enough. Works like a champ.

M
mgdguy
Anyfishisfine said:
I just have to point out that this is EXACTLY what happened.

:rolleyes: Yea rub it in!