Steelhead pics - this season !!!

Tacomasteelheader said:
thanks we try to work hard for our fish , just trying to keep my spots from turning into the alsea meat hole :yikes:

I just love when people post pics and say hey were just trying to keep it a secret,wouldn't you be better off not even posting the pics?:bleh: now everyone reading this knows you're on the umpqua:lol:
 
Another indicator of my own ignorance (or "stupidity"), had it not been for our staff geologismists and their sleuthing I wouldn't have known that these images were captured on the Umpqua, a waterway that I had always believed to be located up in Washington.

Eamon
-in Keizer which, I believe I can say without fear of contradiction, is located in the upper Western Canadian Rockies.
 
We prefer to call that "the Canadian shield" sir-
 

Similar threads

mrjpardee
Replies
1
Views
324
Snopro
S
SandFinish69
Replies
5
Views
7K
cchinook
C
EOBOY
Replies
6
Views
10K
Chromatose
C
bass
Replies
10
Views
950
bass
bass
plumbertom
Replies
0
Views
451
plumbertom
plumbertom
Back
Top Bottom