Squirmy discovery

F
FishFinger
Outstanding.... Keep collecting them, trout season is almost here and your my go to guy for worms!

H
Hawk

Schooler yu probably hav a UFO in yer garage. the Green comes frum UFO EXHaust................................:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:.................................................................:clap::clap::clap:

F
FishSchooler
I thought that big ugly silver thing on wheels was a car................................:lol::lol::lol:...................

F
FishSchooler
Went to the recycle bin hole on the Dirt River today. Caught around 40 of em, all nates and all kept. Transferred em to my little hatchery. 2 of em were bigger like nooks, but the rest were smaller like trout. There was no limit in the regs for these.
I can't get ticketed because they were worms... :lol:

Imagine if I posted that in the steelhead section.

I flipped over a recycling bin (we happen to use them as compostish bins ) and boy, lots o worms. Found 3 crawlers, one of them was a baby
Then caught lots and lots of reds because of all the rotting grass there, and most of em were UVified. :dance:

D
Drew9870
I thought those were just regular Nightcrawlers, all of the worms I ever find in my backyard are around 6 - 8 inches average (not stretched), and always have that reflective green/blue color to them.

Maybe the Willamette River has something to do with this :lol:

Last edited: