Squirmy discovery

F
FishFinger
Outstanding.... Keep collecting them, trout season is almost here and your my go to guy for worms!

H
Hawk
FishSchooler said:
Citrus has a acid called limoene or something (apples are fine) and it is poisonous to worms.

Yesterday, while doing yard work, I moved a half rotten wooden pot thing and saw tons of red worms under it, taking advangttage of the cover and rotting wood and it was moist. Guess what? Most of them had the green reflection!

Schooler yu probably hav a UFO in yer garage. the Green comes frum UFO EXHaust................................:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:.................................:cool::cool::cool::cool:................................:clap::clap::clap:

F
FishSchooler
I thought that big ugly silver thing on wheels was a car................................:lol::lol::lol:...................:cool:

F
FishSchooler
Went to the recycle bin hole on the Dirt River today. Caught around 40 of em, all nates and all kept. Transferred em to my little hatchery. 2 of em were bigger like nooks, but the rest were smaller like trout. There was no limit in the regs for these.
I can't get ticketed because they were worms... :lol:

Imagine if I posted that in the steelhead section.

I flipped over a recycling bin (we happen to use them as compostish bins :rolleyes:) and boy, lots o worms. Found 3 crawlers, one of them was a baby
Then caught lots and lots of reds because of all the rotting grass there, and most of em were UVified. :dance:

D
Drew9870
I thought those were just regular Nightcrawlers, all of the worms I ever find in my backyard are around 6 - 8 inches average (not stretched), and always have that reflective green/blue color to them.

Maybe the Willamette River has something to do with this :lol:

Last edited: