Spinner question

Tooth paste only works a couple of times..do it after your second and third fish, by the fourth the "fear Phermones" will permiate the clear cote. by your fifth fish it's pretty well done for about six months. There are always exceptions to the rule but for the most part thats the rule I live by.
 
Hey kodiak, I have a big box of retired spinners and plugs that argues with that.
I retire gear after 100 fish, and they arent given a rest period.
 
Ok...I might be wrong...Thats just what I was taught, It might be just an old wives tale.
 
Osmosis is an exception... he's the attractant himself with all that fish stench on him... :lol: He's caught too many fish...
 

Similar threads

F
Replies
13
Views
8K
Flokisfish
Flokisfish
Senkosam
Replies
7
Views
830
copperjohn
copperjohn
Senkosam
Replies
2
Views
5K
Senkosam
Senkosam
Senkosam
Replies
17
Views
2K
Senkosam
Senkosam
bass
Replies
2
Views
713
bass
bass
Back
Top Bottom