Smallmouth bass bloodbath!!!

Aervax
Aervax
Smallmouth bass fishing was off the hook insane today. It should be for several more days, still. Best smallmouth bass day of my entire life. I have caught more on other days, but today was both quantity and quality. I caught 10 fish that weighed 5 to 6.5 pounds. Everything else was 2-3 pounds. Mostly on Senkos. Top water was catching fish too, but not as consistently. At one point Aaron and I were fishing side by side and counted catches and casts. 9 fish between us in 9 consecutive casts weighing 3-6 pounds. We were losing our minds. My adrenaline is pumping again just talking about it.

• 20170601_190324.jpg
Aervax
Aervax
No Title

Aervax
Aervax
No Title

T
TimberTodd
Those are some TOADS!! Days like that are long remembered.

C_Run
C_Run
That's amazing! I busted my butt to catch three 15" this week. I think I'm fishing in the wrong place.

G
Gulfstream
TANKS! where were you fishing?

D
Dastanli
No waders, no problem lol. Man I remember catching a small mouth once. It was a 9 inch baby and that was years ago. Anyone know of any good place to do some C&R small mouth or large? Please pm me. I'd like to add small mouth to this years fishing list.

Aervax
Aervax
We had 2 days in a row of really good fishing from the bank of the Columbia. Right now the smallies are all over the side ponds and sloughs. Just choose one with a culvert connecting to the main river for them to come through for the spawn and you will be in business.

G
Gulfstream
Thanks!