Sixty Pound King Salmon!

Somebody was Arguing about when the Picture was taken, Argue about that now.
 
OnTheFly said:
Where are you going? I'll be in Ketchikan September 27th coho fishing.
awsome! may I suggest the Karta and the Naha rivers, both have great fall steel, and the naha has exellent rainbow action.... it is one of my true loves, both are within 45 miles of k-can:dance::dance:;)
 
halibuthitman said:
awsome! may I suggest the Karta and the Naha rivers, both have great fall steel, and the naha has exellent rainbow action.... it is one of my true loves, both are within 45 miles of k-can:dance::dance:;)

Trust me....I would love to explore and fish those local rivers and, coming from someone with first hand experience like yourself, I bet it's a fly fishing dream! This trip however will be governed by the routine setforth by my brother-in-law and others who have been doing this for years. We will be staying at Knudsen Bay and renting boats for seven days of trolling. Guess I'll have to leave the 8wt. at home.:mad:
 

Similar threads

bass
Replies
0
Views
353
bass
bass
jamisonace
Replies
2
Views
3K
troutdude
troutdude
bass
Replies
0
Views
501
bass
bass
bass
Replies
5
Views
546
Chromatose
Chromatose
bass
Replies
12
Views
2K
GungasUncle
GungasUncle
Back
Top Bottom