Sixes River trip in the am open seats maybe

C
crusty old fisherman
I was thinking about hitting the sixes in the morning if I can find somone that wants to go. the river should be prime and full of fish. I would like to find somone that can row so I can switch off once and a while any takers shoot me a pm

Crusty

F
flipper
G'luck out there Crusty. Wish I had experience rowing to come along!

C
crusty old fisherman
seat was filled

thanks flipper maybe we can hook up on a winter steelhead trip or something where it isn't plug pulling all day long

F
flipper
Would love to sometime, let me know!

J
JeannaJigs
Someday I'd like to do a float down there with someone in the know, never even seen the sixes but it's on my list.

F
fishonagain
Well how'd you do Crusty? Glad you got to hit it when it was just right. Kick me a pm with the report if you're willing; hope you scored.

H
Halfthrive
I don't know how crusty did but my buddy and I were there at the sixes boat show. 60+ boats on Saturday, one fish for me and five others that I heard of or saw. Sunday had 30+ boats and 1 more fish. Slow fishing with a carp load of fisherman.

Reactions: OnTheFly
P
plumb2fish
Should have hit the elk, I watched at least 20 boats come through the slot below the hatchery hooked up with diver/bait combos....some really nice fish were taken...

jamisonace
jamisonace
I passed on both rivers on Saturday figuring they'd be full of boats. Friday I passed a line up of boats at every hole and fished the runs only. It's crazy on those rivers but the fishing was hot last week. Too bad about the dry forecast lining up for the next two weeks.

S
steelhead_stalkers
Mike from Oregon Rod Reel and Tackle's boat limited out three guys by 11am! This was the day after Thanksgiving.

E
eugene1
steelhead_stalkers said:
Mike from Oregon Rod Reel and Tackle's boat limited out three guys by 11am! This was the day after Thanksgiving.

I was wondering how Mike did down there. Awesome! How big was his? any pix??

S
steelhead_stalkers
He got to fight three, I think the biggest was 30lbs on float and shrimp/eggs. Sounds like it was a blast!