Since I can't fish....

S
Steelheader4Life
I decided I would post a few pics from the last month of fishing while I have some down time. My goal coming into this winter was to put 60 fish in the drift boat. Never did I think we would already be half way there. So far in 8 drift boat trips we are 31 for 42 with 9 hatchery fish and 22 natives. I usually don't even get excited until February and March so I've decided to up my goal to 90 but that may be far fetched being that we are confined to weekends only. The number of natives we are seeing is what is really getting me excited. It's an awesome sign and should bode well for the rest of this winter and years to come.

• 9.jpg
  • 8.jpg
  • 11.jpg
  • 10.jpg
  • 2.jpg
  • 5.jpg
  • 1.jpg
  • 7.jpg
  • 4.jpg
  • 6.jpg
Last edited:
S
Steelheader4Life
I have about 10 other pics I want post but I can't upload them for some reason. The pics from my cell phone uploaded just fine but pics frm my digital camera won't upload. Any tricks to getting the pics from my camera uploaded?

P
plumb2fish
Download the pics to whatever photo software program you have and then transfer them from your computer

P
plumb2fish
BTW, Nice feeshes

R
RunWithSasquatch
My check and see what format your camera saved the photos as? jpegs is what I use.

Nice fish dude.

S
Steelheader4Life
They are in jpeg and on my computer. It starts to upload them but when it's done it just stops and never puts the photos in my uploads.

R
RunWithSasquatch
might just give it extra time.:pray:

S
Steelheader4Life
I found the problem. The files sizes are huge on the pics from my camera (2-3 MB per pic). It must be the settings on my camera...trying to find a solution but no luck so far.

T
the_intimidator03
did you check the little box next to the pictures after uploading? btw nice pics

C_Run
C_Run
Do you have a way to resize or edit them down to a few hundred kb? We like pics.

S
salmon_slayer87
Steelheader4Life said:
I found the problem. The files sizes are huge on the pics from my camera (2-3 MB per pic). It must be the settings on my camera...trying to find a solution but no luck so far.

here is the way i do it for when im posting items on CL.
right click on the picture on your computer. Then select "open with" then choose the program you use to upload. Example: Microsoft Office Picture Manager. Go to "edit pictures". Then click on "resize picture". Try selecting the "Large" setting...should be 1024x920 or something like that.
I hope that helps...if you dont see "resize" after clicking on "edit pictures"...it may be under "tools"
Good luck,
Dale

S
Steelheader4Life
Ok, I was able to resize them but a few still wouldn't upload. ENJOY!!

R
RunWithSasquatch
#7 looks like a hooter :D

J
Johnny Southpaw
RunWithSasquatch said:
#7 looks like a hooter :D

yeah, # 7 is a hell of a specimen! talk about chrome! damn! nice job!