Shad fishing reports as of today?

B
bassman503
I want to go shad fishing uber bad but I dont want to bring back nothing so anybody catch anything so far? If so what lure/location.Ty

Yep, just got home from Bonneville. red/white jigs were hot. Hooked well over 20 and landed 12 in 2 hours. Better get going, it access is closed at 5:00 I think.

SNDSLGR said:
Yep, just got home from Bonneville. red/white jigs were hot. Hooked well over 20 and landed 12 in 2 hours. Better get going, it access is closed at 5:00 I think.

Thanks dude. unfortunately my dad has to work today so i can't go but I really like fishing reports. It gives me an idea of what to use and if its really worth for me to go.

SNDSLGR said:

Where/which Island?

bradford, about 100 yards below the big rock.

I heard behined the Big rock on Bradfors There are a ton Of Bass And Pikeminnow waiting for the Lonely salmon minnow to come buy before Striking, I dont know if this is true. I trieed casting shad darts behined it and got snagged instantly.

wut Big rock is this? never heard or seen it before...

Where you first drive in and In the water there is a rock sticking out and a big eddy forms behined it.

Troutier Bassier said:
Where you first drive in and In the water there is a rock sticking out and a big eddy forms behined it.

k thanks i'll see if i can find when i go there

Just now at the fish viewing window at the dam... today seems like a killer run...
fishimage.png

I love looking at that thing, Especially in real life, I seen Sturgeon in there. I remeber going there on a 5th Grade field trip for Salmon, Went to bonnevile, And eagle creek. In my opinion, That was the Greatest field trip ever. :D

But Anyways, I might go to Cascade locks on Monday-Wednessday. My friend went there he said he caught about 30. So It must be good right now.

Back
Top Bottom