Severe weather watch today!

F
FishSchooler
The storm's past LO now. Phew...

T
The Nothing
meh, made it through it just fine. Just happened to leave the river just about an hour before it picked up. I think the First Thursday event and Rose Fest are all now in Vancouver now...

Only harm I had was my exit to the bar was closed due to a tree that had fallen and subsequently hit by a car... was 45 seconds from my destination and forced to a 45 minute detour...

K
Kodiak
Small tornado

Small tornado

I work in a power plant...the storm took out the powerlines and forced our turbine off, then the plant went "black"..no power. A small tornado cut the tops OFF of trees and threw them in roads and powerlines. Our emergency back up system for our generator failed causin a minimum of 1/2 mill. in damage:shock:, not to mention I will be putting mass ot now:naughty:....completely screwed my summer/springer fishing for about 2 weeks.

J
JeannaJigs
we had a similar scenario in Veneta...trees everywhere major wind and a million lightning strikes...we lost power at the office I work at, and we operate with electronic medical records...haha...lot of good that does us when there is no power. Got me out of work for two days unfortunately...no pay...and...the weather was obviously too crappy to go fishing...so...two days off, not so great. I did however tie a buttload of jigs that had better kill lots of fish next month.