Severe weather watch today!

F
FishSchooler
The storm's past LO now. Phew...

T
The Nothing
meh, made it through it just fine. Just happened to leave the river just about an hour before it picked up. I think the First Thursday event and Rose Fest are all now in Vancouver now...

Only harm I had was my exit to the bar was closed due to a tree that had fallen and subsequently hit by a car... was 45 seconds from my destination and forced to a 45 minute detour...

K
Kodiak
Small tornado

Small tornado

I work in a power plant...the storm took out the powerlines and forced our turbine off, then the plant went "black"..no power. A small tornado cut the tops OFF of trees and threw them in roads and powerlines. Our emergency back up system for our generator failed causin a minimum of 1/2 mill. in damage:shock:, not to mention I will be putting mass ot now:naughty:....completely screwed my summer/springer fishing for about 2 weeks.:(

J
JeannaJigs
we had a similar scenario in Veneta...trees everywhere major wind and a million lightning strikes...we lost power at the office I work at, and we operate with electronic medical records...haha...lot of good that does us when there is no power. Got me out of work for two days :) unfortunately...no pay...and...the weather was obviously too crappy to go fishing...so...two days off, not so great. I did however tie a buttload of jigs that had better kill lots of fish next month.