Sellwood Plunking

F
Fishydog
0
Are there any good prospects for plunking under the bridge?
 
yep but for spring chinook and steely.. thats it......you can try for sturgeon as well...
 
Its a tough place to fish when springers are running. I've caught a lot more boats then I caught fish at Sellwood. Good place to fish for bass (both sides of the river). If you've got a good cast, the north part of Sellwood Park there can find you in some decent sturgeon waters.
 
Thanx guys, just wonderin if I should waste my time or not.
 
i tried it, couple of years back... nothing, just lost alittle of tackle, its kinda rocky under the bridge.. either way best of luck to ya
 

Similar threads

troutdude
Replies
0
Views
481
troutdude
troutdude
P
Replies
0
Views
4K
papabear65
P
J
Replies
5
Views
5K
bass
bass
K
Replies
5
Views
410
troutdude
troutdude
T
Replies
0
Views
364
thejazzmarauder
T
Back
Top Bottom