Searun cutty

P
plumb2fish

Got this surprise while salmon fishing on a south coast stream....23" and 4+lbs....he is on his way to spawn....only out of the water for a quick pic

Reactions: halibuthitman, Tribal16 and Drew9870
B
Berg03
Very nice catch man!

Reactions: Drew9870
troutdude
Crikey! Me thinks that is the biggest SRC that I've ever seen (live or in a pic)!

Reactions: halibuthitman
B
bran_man
Beautiful fish

brandon4455
Yup! they are around. just sorta rare. nice catch thats for sure. almosty looks as if there is a red stripe like a steelie

T
Thuggin4Life
Nice fish!

P
plumb2fish
Yup! they are around. just sorta rare. nice catch thats for sure. almosty looks as if there is a red stripe like a steelie
Yes, there is a big racing stripe on him. I thought for sure as I was fighting him he was my first winter of the season. Got him in and as I was unhooking him, the red slashes appeared...I told my buddy it wasn't a steely, but a cutty and he was off to the gravel.

C_Run
Wow! I've seen them like that down there but my PR is 16". Good job!

T
TTFishon
Are you sure it wasn't a sea run cutt bow. lol Just kiddin man, kinda anyway. What's up with the stripe? Does anyone really know? BTW, nice fish!

Reactions: halibuthitman
R
RunWithSasquatch
Sea Run Fatty

O
OnTheDrop
Yeah ive never seen a sea run with that bold of a stripe.. Beauty of a fish though! Could maybe be a sea run cutbow? ha

S
skunk
Very nice fish!

T
Tribal16
ohh very pretty fish:clap:

N
nwkiller
wow, thats a fatty

N
nwkiller
cutbow no doubt..........sorry but its true......still sea run though??......

B
bigsteel
very nice fish
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A
alm21
The unpredictable catch, isn't fishing great?! Nice!

M
Mad dog
Nice fish!!! :clap:

There are some very nice Cutthroat in some of the south coast streams!

brandon4455
most cutthroat that have red strips are not coastal cutthroat, they are westlope,lahontan or greenback which are a bit east of oregon.