Sandy river SPRINGERS!!!!!!

F
Fishtopher
Im already plenty smart pal. I ate my Wheaties today.
But Im sure youll get plenty of takers bud. Good luck on that.

S
Snager
Be nice

Be nice

Fishtopher said:
Im already plenty smart pal. I ate my Wheaties today.
But Im sure youll get plenty of takers bud. Good luck on that.

Man thats not nice, Aceking is 70 years old and thats just the way he talks,you two should be friends and go fishing together.

F
Fishtopher
Its all good Snager!! Not only do I favor the guys that call me P*#&^, but I love Snaggers too!! What a day for me! Now I can sleep well!!:dance:

Wait wait...let me guess, YOU are ACEKING!! Just so happened you signed up after he got banned...hmmm....

M
metalmania
What the hell's goin on. Did a wave of a$$****'s just roll in. Seems like theres a new snagger or $*&% talker every day.:mad:

S
Snager
I dont know what in the hell your talking about but All I know is Aceking is a 70 years old man and is dieing of cancer, thats what he posted.

S
Snager
Anyways this is about springers not other bull ****

Raincatcher
Raincatcher
Welcome

Welcome

Snager;
Well,it looks like you are our newest member here. Welcome to a very FRIENDLY FAMILY fishing forum. We are a very tolerant group allowing various opinions to be expressed as long as there is no profanity and everyone remembers to be respectful. Please don't hesitate to share information or ask questions. We welcome both. Be safe.
Barb

M
metalmania
Okay Raincatcher I get the subliminal messages " FRIENDLY FAMILY":lol:.

Allright i'm sorry you two, maybe I jumped the gun on you guys. There's just been another member promoting snagging and I guess i'm still a little peeved. Anyways, welcome to the forum I hope you guys enjoy it on here:D.

F
FishFinger
There are many potentially productive spots on public land to fish for nookiers

Any one of the parks along it's length afford places to fish, Cedar Creek is a perennial spot but the hike can be taxing.

With the removal of Marmot dam new opportunities are available up to the salmon river. You simply have to get out there and do it.

F
Fishtopher
Looks like mikes on a roll down there...Anyone ever caught a Goonch outta the Sandy??

Last edited:
M
Mike123
Man if this stuff was posted on Cryfish it would of got deleted REAL QUICK!
If you were dying of cancer why would you care about money? Especially if it was to help pay a guide to take you out for some really good fishing?
"Snagger" has two g's by the way.
Why are the mods letting this turn into a site full of mean and rude people??? :(

M
metalmania
Why are the mods letting this turn into a site full of mean and rude people??? :([/QUOTE]

I don't think the mods are to blame. Some people just love to pi&& others off and ruin everybodys fun. When you have a public forum it's just bound to happen.

Last edited by a moderator:
B
BobberDown
WO WO WO come on guys can't we all just get along??????????? This is a nice frendley forum. No need for all the bashing guys. Take a moment and chill maybe go fishing or somthing the lower sandy is holding some nice nooks. Dan lets go fshing maybe next week or somthing
take care guys Dan

M
metalmania
BobberDown said:
WO WO WO come on guys can't we all just get along??????????? This is a nice frendley forum. No need for all the bashing guys. Take a moment and chill maybe go fishing or somthing the lower sandy is holding some nice nooks. Dan lets go fshing maybe next week or somthing
take care guys Dan

I'm with you Bobberdown it's time to get back to fishin talk. Good luck to you all:D.

T
Troutcatcher
What are the chances of catching a salmon on the sandy river right now and whats a good rig or bait to use.

M
Mike123
Troutcatcher said:
What are the chances of catching a salmon on the sandy river right now and whats a good rig or bait to use.

If you really know what your doing and where to go, fair.
I would say nothing beats drifting or bobber fishing eggs.
If your in a boat you can pull plugs or back bounce eggs.
I do real well casting spinners from the bank.
You want your spinner to be on the bottom and the blade barely thumping.

T
Troutcatcher
Mike123 said:
If you really know what your doing and where to go, fair.
I would say nothing beats drifting or bobber fishing eggs.
If your in a boat you can pull plugs or back bounce eggs.
I do real well casting spinners from the bank.
You want your spinner to be on the bottom and the blade barely thumping.

Thanks Mike123, but if i use spinners wont they get stuck in the rocks.

M
Mike123
Troutcatcher said:
Thanks Mike123, but if i use spinners wont they get stuck in the rocks.

Uhm yes and no.
If you know how to fish them they wont very often.
Depends on the spot your fishing. You just have to look for big boulders and obstructions.. What I like to do is let your spinner sink until you feel it just tap the bottom, then reel up just a bit so your off the bottom just a bit.
Fishing spinners just takes time to get the feel for it. I catch more fish on spinners than any other method.

Reactions: Troutski
T
Troutcatcher
Mike123 said:
Uhm yes and no.
If you know how to fish them they wont very often.
Depends on the spot your fishing. You just have to look for big boulders and obstructions.. What I like to do is let your spinner sink until you feel it just tap the bottom, then reel up just a bit so your off the bottom just a bit.
Fishing spinners just takes time to get the feel for it. I catch more fish on spinners than any other method.

Thanks again.

F
FishFinger
Took a run at em at Dodge park @ first light yesterday. Managed to hook one dark steelhead hen who was on her way back to the salt. Otherwise I didn't see anything else caught. The river is running COLD at 39 degrees, Hunch is that they are holding near the mouth as the Columbia is 52.8. Might be a week of two before they really start moving into the Sandy proper.