Sandy River Shuttle

my2labs
my2labs
Got a piece of paper on my windshield last weekend with a number for a new Sandy River Shuttle. Since Grant stopped doing this, has anyone used the new shuttle service? Or does anyone know the people who took it over?

I’d love to start using it again but would like to know that others are happy with it/have used it before I do.....

Artwo
Artwo
Please post the contact info would ya.......................

Thanks

my2labs
my2labs
Sandy river shuttle

419/551-1755

That’s the number left on my window.

No name or anything else though. Just says “shuttles.”

Artwo
Artwo
I know there's an older guy named Lenny that my buddy has been using but that's not his number. There was another person that someone posted over on ifish as well, not that number either............

I'd be interested in knowing who this is as well. Let us know what you find out, before I call and I can report back.

Thanks

Hooked Up
Hooked Up
I've used Lenny for a few shuttles. Let us know what you find out about this new service.

my2labs
my2labs
I’ll call on Friday to get the information.

I am skeptical of using someone that no one knows though.... seems like a pretty solid way to get your hands on some keys and a nice truck or two......

Hooked Up
Hooked Up
I can understand your hesitation.

my2labs
my2labs
I met this lady at Dabney today. She gave me a card. Her name is Kayla Briner and her boyfriend is Jason from fish addicts...? (I think that’s what she said). —That’s how she got the idea.

She said she will do Dodge down and the cost is $35/shuttle no matter the pickup/landing points.

Seemed nice.

Reactions: Hooked Up
Hooked Up
Hooked Up
Good to have other options.

freednog
freednog
Anyone have updates on either of these shuttle services?