Salmon eggs?

F
FishAssassin
Hello guys I am a new member to OFF and am looking forward to sharing stories with you all. I have a Jar of salmon eggs that I bought that I would like to use. They still smell good however they are to hard. What can I use to make them soft again so I can use them and get my money's worth? I am now in the process of learning how to cure my own eggs.

Thanks

L
luv2fish
I don't gaurantee it but usually with old eggs...( i know its kinda hard to throw'em...seems like such a waste and i like to do a lil R&D )...I'll just sprinkle some pautzke fire krill (red) on them and try'em...

H
here2fish
throw them in the trash.:shock:

or use them for trout

K
Kodiak
FishAssassin said:
Hello guys I am a new member to OFF and am looking forward to sharing stories with you all. I have a Jar of salmon eggs that I bought that I would like to use. They still smell good however they are to hard. What can I use to make them soft again so I can use them and get my money's worth? I am now in the process of learning how to cure my own eggs.

Thanks

I like to set mine out in a warm dark place outside overnight. Usually on a tuesday, then wensday morning the trash man comes and I don't have to worry about it anymore.

A
adambomb
Kodiak said:
I like to set mine out in a warm dark place outside overnight. Usually on a tuesday, then wensday morning the trash man comes and I don't have to worry about it anymore.

:lol::lol::clap::clap: You crack me up Kodiak!! I usually don't laugh for about the first hour or so after I wake up but that got a good chuckle out of me!!

K
Kodiak
adambomb said:
:lol::lol::clap::clap: You crack me up Kodiak!! I usually don't laugh for about the first hour or so after I wake up but that got a good chuckle out of me!!

Thankyou, Thankyou. I'll be here all week..try the veal..its great, and don't forget to tip your moderators!

B
Brian Dupree
Kodiak you never fail me for a good laugh. that was funny!:lol: