Salmon catch

Admin
Admin
perfectg03 said:
This is unreal. Glad your mug is posted here. I don't fish bonnie or eagle, but I do float the clack on a regular basis. If I ever see you down there I will report, as I do with all the other goons that snag fish. Sad thing is OSP doesn't do a dang thing about it.

That being said, since your pictures clearly show your ugly mug and more fish than you are allowed to take, along with blatantly admitting you were fishing illegal. I will be sending an email including your photos with your fishing description to ODFW and OSP so they can keep an eye out for you. Then they can write you a fat ticket to share with your parents. Hopefully your parents will make you work to pay off the fine and maybe you will learn your lesson. Bonus is you will have your license yanked so none of us have to see you ruining it for everyone else that fishes legally.

Sad to see. Stay off the river, it's for sportsman, not poachers.

perfectg03, please read the forum rules. This is an OFFicial warning.

P.S. burlajohnny, I'm sorry that some of members don't have class. Just hit the "Report Post" and keep your conversation, ignoring such "perfects".

P
perfectg03
Anatoliy said:
perfectg03, please read the forum rules. This is an OFFicial warning.

P.S. burlajohnny, I'm sorry that some of members don't have class. Just hit the "Report Post" and keep your conversation, ignoring such "perfects".

Good! Boot me or do what you must. I dont stand for snagging. I doubt this kid will change his ways.

I have been fishing and volunteering my time to protect our fisheries in he northwest for a very long time. Posts like this erk me like no other.

Peace out ya'll. Ill make sure to let the door hit me on the way put.

Ps. Burlajohn...figure it out before you get in trouble. Be a fisherman, not a poacher. Respect our rivers, respect our resources and respect the animals that call the river home. Once you do that, you will probably gain some respect.

Admin
Admin
Markk
Markk
burlajohnny said:
Ok i will

For me this thread has a happy ending!

B
burlajohnny
perfectg03 said:
Good! Boot me or do what you must. I dont stand for snagging. I doubt this kid will change his ways.

I have been fishing and volunteering my time to protect our fisheries in he northwest for a very long time. Posts like this erk me like no other.

Peace out ya'll. Ill make sure to let the door hit me on the way put.

Ps. Burlajohn...figure it out before you get in trouble. Be a fisherman, not a poacher. Respect our rivers, respect our resources and respect the animals that call the river home. Once you do that, you will probably gain some respect.
If you knew really knew me, I am not that type of person. Mostly every 16 - year-old is not like that, unlike he does drugs or whatever. But that's not me

Raincatcher
Raincatcher
burlajohnny said:
If you knew really knew me, I am not that type of person. Mostly every 16 - year-old is not like that, unlike he does drugs or whatever. But that's not me
I know you have been pummeled and bruised by some of the criticism and outright attacks on your character in this thread, but I really believe you are a decent guy and will be a much better fisherman in the future. It's not uncommon for impassioned folks to go off on a tangent when someone seemingly disrespects what it is they are passionate about. Fishing folks are no exception. Please remember the harsh words but take the encouraging and instructional words to heart. Those are the ones you don't want to forget. :)

B
bigboy70
I would be happy to offer some guidance I fish the clack a lot. Any questions feel free to message me. I too was a flosser when I started out until I learn what I was doing was wrong and quickly changed my ways. Sorry for some of the other members but in the beginning of the thread it sounded like you knew exactly what you were doing. Line I said happy to help not to long ago I was in your shoes.

hobster
hobster
burlajohnny said:
Ok, i get the point. Nobody ever taught me how to salmon fish, I learned by watching all the other people at the place. I get the point, ok?

Maybe I was a bit harsh, you are still a young dude and was taught the wrong way, not your fault. If you ever head to the EUG I'd be glad to fish with you and help you out. I think this thread was a good learning experience for you and you seem like a stand up guy.

B
burlajohnny
hobster said:
Maybe I was a bit harsh, you are still a young dude and was taught the wrong way, not your fault. If you ever head to the EUG I'd be glad to fish with you and help you out. I think this thread was a good learning experience for you and you seem like a stand up guy.
Thank you I will let you know

B
burlajohnny
bigboy70 said:
I would be happy to offer some guidance I fish the clack a lot. Any questions feel free to message me. I too was a flosser when I started out until I learn what I was doing was wrong and quickly changed my ways. Sorry for some of the other members but in the beginning of the thread it sounded like you knew exactly what you were doing. Line I said happy to help not to long ago I was in your shoes.
Thanks a lot! I will message you when I need some help