Salmon 2010 Show OFF

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

collegekidusa

On Monday morning I went to a new spot with my good buddy Troutmasta. Within twenty minutes of having my pole in the water I caught my first Salmon. It was a good trek in but was well worth it. Thanks again Troutmasta!

Attachments

• IMG_20101011_074222.jpg
    IMG_20101011_074222.jpg
    81.5 KB · Views: 46
  • IMG_20101011_130440.jpg
    IMG_20101011_130440.jpg
    96.7 KB · Views: 49
  • IMG_20101011_074124.jpg
    IMG_20101011_074124.jpg
    80.7 KB · Views: 42
T

troutmasta

CONGRATS BRO!!!!! :clap::clap::dance::dance::clap::clap::dance::dance:

*This guy just caught his first trout a month ago. He called me up and said "Yo, Im gonna go catch a coho salmon, what do I need?":lol::lol::lol:.......................*

Well look at ya now bud!!!!!! Joe and I killed em today!I Had 3 hooked up before 9!
FISH ON BABY!!!!!

Last edited:
G

GDBrown

I think I need a new friend, like Toutmasta.........

Or else I need to leave that dang 4wt at home once in a while.

Nice fish!

GD

T

troutmasta

I think I need a new friend, like Toutmasta.........

Or else I need to leave that dang 4wt at home once in a while.

Nice fish!

GD

I have a ton of respect for fly fishin folk. I am a stubling bumbling person who tries to fly fish and usually just cries...:(
.....I go flyv fishing in Wyomng every summer for big ol trout. Its wonderfull. I usually get about one a day while every one else gets like 20. Fly fishing is tuff stuff.

G

GDBrown

I have a ton of respect for fly fishin folk. I am a stubling bumbling person who tries to fly fish and usually just cries...:(
.....I go flyv fishing in Wyomng every summer for big ol trout. Its wonderfull. I usually get about one a day while every one else gets like 20. Fly fishing is tuff stuff.

That's why I carry my 4wt with me all the time. I bubble along too, so I need all the practice I can get. I learned to fly fish on the Madison Rvr outside of Ennis, MT. I only learned how to use dry flies though, so I'm trying to learn to use Nymphs now. If the fish are rising I can catch them all day! But have only had 1 good day at nymphing in 25 years here in Oregon, and that was this year!

I just don't seem to be able to get a salmon on the end of my line very often. All the salmon I've caught have been down at the coast in the fall. We just need a week of good steady (not heavy) rain to bring them in from the ocean.

Status
Not open for further replies.