Rude woman.. what would you do?

T
troutmasta
OnTheFly said:
Well.....ok..... maybe you didn't drunk post but instead stubbed your toe getting out of bed this morning or something.:D Anyhoot, it just seems that nobody has the balls to speak up or act out anymore. We all need to speak up and exercise our right to do so without the feeling we're offending everybody. Although some of the tactics mentioned were over the top, sometimes you need to be a little more extreme to get your point across and some people need to hear it that way.

I feel ya ;)...
Tight lines -Jeff

M
meluvtrout
halibuthitman said:
Ok... this forum is boring, so heres a little thing that happened to me this summer.. what would you do?

AS I was fishing for trout this summer on the Russian river I held a particularly small piece of water for most of the morning, all of the fishermen who waded down the river that morning had smiled and passed on, exept a woman in her 30's.. as she fished down the river she held up above me for some time, then non-chalantly walked up on my left side and just cast into the 6' slot I was working.... shocked I informed her that this would not do... and its a fine way to get shot, she waved her flyrod ( which she could not cast ) at me and informed me that she had paid a lot to come to Alaska and she would fish anywhere she pleased, this is america, and that she saw no reason why I should get to have what appeared to be the only spot with a trout in it.. so I stepped back, pulled out my pepper spray and pointed it at the ground and pretty much emptied it into the rocks right in front of the slot... she shrieked... what the hell are you doing?! I told her that the can was old, and I just wanted to make sure it was good still good... and this is america... I can do that.. then I walked away... she yelled after me that she was gonna call the constable.... he never came- would you have just surrendered
the hole?

What a way to waste pepper spray! Next time just pee pee in the middle of the hole, that'll get her going!

Reactions: OnTheFly
J
JeannaJigs
I have nothing to add other than this is my favorite thread in a while. It's a beautiful trainwreck :) Thank you.

GungasUncle
GungasUncle
When in doubt, whip it out, relieve myself (facing away from her, of course, so as to avoid any claims of indecent exposure) and ask her if she has any hand sanitizer. Maybe let rip a good fart or three. Skip some stones over the water while talkin' bout how muh daddy taught me how to skip stones. Then question her parentage, her education, and call her a dirty Obama voter and ask why she would come to the state that elected Sarah Palin their gubernator. And probably fart again. Then outfish her.