Rogue Steelhead video 3/11

Nice! It's always fun to actually watch a hookup.

:cool:sweet man the camera got every thing:cool: ,.,. we have got to get some more videos,., and maybe we can make it a show:lol:

eat said:
Nice! It's always fun to actually watch a hookup.

Thanks, yeah a majority of video go straight to a person with a fish on. From start to finish is tough, especially when you dont have a camera man. My two Kodak Sports' and in this video my tripodhave been doing the job fairly well for me. Would like a little more battery power but its still fun. Thanks again. Tight lines

the salmon kid said:
:cool:sweet man the camera got every thing:cool: ,.,. we have got to get some more videos,., and maybe we can make it a show:lol:
Yeah for sure the video turned out pretty good...they can only get better...yeah lets do some serious fishing from now till when you leave get as much footage as possible.

Nice Job Guys! Good video!

very nice vid phil its cool watching yourself hook a fish isn't it?

Thanks brandon. Oh yeah it is. I love it, even if it's someone else. It's awesome to get something that happens so quick on film. You could film all day and not get the footage you want; or it could come in the first ten minutes like it did in this video. Thanks again. Look out for some more vidz.

Fishing at the bottom end of the island below the Hatchery? That aside, nicely done fellows, nicely done.
fae

yup

Great looking fish. Nothing better. Well done.

fredaevans said:
Fishing at the bottom end of the island below the Hatchery? That aside, nicely done fellows, nicely done.
fae
Yes and thank you

Back
Top Bottom