Rocked the Canby Pond

M
mthoodrider
Boy it sure feels good hooking on to some fish again. Took the kiddo out yesterday, to the Canby Pond. Used pink and green power eggs. It was our first time there, it's a great place for kids.
He caught his limit in a little over an hour. He landed one 15" and a 14" fatties, all the others were 10"+. Next up hopefully will be Lake Lyttle some time this week.:):)

B
bigsteel
the little man is on fire!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

T
Thuggin4Life
Nice! I would hate to try to fish somewhere if i seen you pulling out as I was pulling in. Save some the rest of us. Great job getting the kid into some fish.

T
Throbbit _Shane
good job guys.

little dude is gettin good at this :D

M
Moe
Those are some nice fish! Good job gettin in to them!!

N
nimzrock
A next generation OFF'er ! Congrats on a memory and the fish

M
mthoodrider
Yep, he is quite the little fisherman. just hope it won't turn out like last year, he outfished me!! But, still a proud papa. lol. He keeps telling his little sister that's 1 month old, how he's going to teach her how to fish. At least we already have a good start, I don't know how I did it, but I talked my wife on taking the baby fishing with us when she was only 2 weeks old. it was awesome.
Ok guys, I'll tell The Tytanator to take it easy on the fish to save you some:lol::lol::lol::lol:
yeah right!!:naughty: :D He shows no mercy :lol:

Last edited:
T
tnffishman
NICE FISH!!!
haha I outfish my dad now and he says the worst move he ever made was teaching me everything he knows! lol
I hope you guys slay em at Lytle too. Good Luck!