Rivers page

That`s a good reminder for those that don`t have it bookmarked or whatever. I have all the streams I fish, so I don`t look at that 1 as much anymore. It`s good knowledge folks!!!!!
 
skunk said:
No idea who knows of this page or if it would help anyone but here is a reminder, just in time for steel season.

USGS Real-Time Data for Oregon_ Streamflow

Looks to be helpful.

I look at it 5-10 times a day! Even in the summer when river level changes are very subtle, it it very accurate and updated every hour! I have a dozen rivers that I can gauge and know how to fish them or where to fish them before I leave the house.
 
Last edited:

Similar threads

troutdude
Replies
0
Views
555
troutdude
troutdude
StillCreekSam
Replies
4
Views
160
bass
bass
troutdude
Replies
0
Views
813
troutdude
troutdude
plumbertom
Replies
2
Views
858
plumbertom
plumbertom
G
Replies
3
Views
3K
Davpot
D
Back
Top Bottom